Contact Tracy Revell
"Working out with Tracy has changed my life. It has forced me to make as much needed time to myself and she has made me feel better mentally and physically. I couldn't be more blessed that Tracy came into my life."
· ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) Health and
Fitness Instructor Certification
· Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiologist
· Rehabilitation Certification
· Victory Factor Self Confidence Master Trainer
· Embodied Confidence™ National Presenter
· Achieve Fitness Systems Licensee
· Fitness Business Certification with AFS
· One on One Personal Training
· Semi Private Personal Training
· Group Exercise Programs
· NIA Technique Classes and Workshops
· “Embodied Confidence™” Specialty Programming
· National Presenter on Movement and Self Confidence/Image
Playshops and Retreats
· Pilates and Pilates Based Movement Classes
· Confidence Coaching
· Train in our private training studio
· A mobile training service (come to you service) is available
· Tracy Revell is available upon appointment
· and ready to assist you in any way you need
Movement, our first language, touches the center of our being beyond the reach of vocabularies of reason or coercion. It communicates from the innermost soul that which cannot truly be expressed in words.
Body Mind Aligned Fitness
Body Mind Aligned Fitness is Tracy's company that provides her personal services in Denver, Colorado and her self-Confidence presentations nationally. Body Mind Aligned Fitness provides many services and programs, from Playshops to Keynote Presentations to The 90 Day "Getting What You Want" program. She is simply Colorado’s best!
Tracy Revell is an Embodiment, Fitness and Confidence Coach who uses the words ‘Love your Body. Love yourSelf. Love your Life.’ as a mantra for those who desire more Confidence within Themselves and in Themselves in their Bodies. She empowers people (mainly women) to become and BE more comfortable in their own skin, in their bodies and within their body-mind-spirit. They go from a place that is less than loving themselves to an EPIC place of love & joy at who they are, within themselves & in their bodies. It is only truly from this space of living that we can shift our lives. How we move in our bodies is a big indicator of our emotional, physical and psychological health. When we discover the sweet energy of the Feminine within each of us and actually live life in our bodies and knowing instead of just in our heads while learning to Balance it with the Masculine Direction, Focus and Action, we experience create our BEST life in a more joyous, self-sustaining way!
Tracy's credentials include: B.S. in Therapeutic Recreation, ACSM HFI certification, Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology, Nia Black Belt and former Next Generation Trainer, a Pilates based movement teacher and an Embodiment, Fitness and Confidence Coach. She empowers you to create what you want in your life by: being open to all possibilities (even and especially ones we don't see), becoming/being solution oriented, learning and trusting that you know best in each individual situation and becoming/being receptive to asking for and accepting help from other sources. "I basically work psychosomatically, physically and energetically with each individual person to shift themselves: Body, Mind and Soul!"
When working with her one-on-one or in a playshop or retreat, you are focused on and working towards your own personalized blueprint for Fitness, Health and Embodied Confidence(TM)!